Sure, health insurance is the marquee employee benefit, but People Lease provides many other perks through employers that could save you money in the short and long term.
For instance, we offer flexible spending plans (more commonly referred to as cafeteria plans) that can afford you significant pre-tax savings on group medical coverage and voluntary supplemental benefits. Through our partnerships, we offer Section 125H Cafeteria Plans, which enable you to secure a core of basic benefits, and then choose from several levels of supplemental coverage or different benefit packages to achieve personal goals or meet differing needs.
People Lease provides the following Cafeteria Plan Services:
- Unreimbursed medical and dependent care expenses
- Accidental death and dismemberment coverage
- Disability coverage and vacation leave
- Group life insurance in excess of $50,000 ( amounts in excess of $50,000 continue to be taxable)
- Other normally accepted Cafeteria Plan services as accepted by IRS
People Lease has helped free countless business owners and managers from the never-ending back-office resources and compliance issues associated with Cafeteria Plans. Consider the qualities that have established People Lease as a leading Professional Employer Organization (PEO) in America – and call us today at 1-800-723-3025.