We staked out a leadership role in 1984 by creating the employee leasing industry in Mississippi. By 1988, Jackson metro area businessman Larry Lewis literally changed the rules for success at businesses everywhere by lifting the weight of employee administration off the shoulders of businesses. Over the past three decades, People Lease has established itself as one of the leading back-office services providers in the nation. By redirecting and consolidating payroll and benefits administration, regulatory compliance, and human resource responsibilities, People Lease has helped business owners, managers and employees remain focused on the profitable aspects of their business.
People Lease is also proud to have been one of the first members of the National Staff Leasing Association, meeting their strict audit requirements and satisfying their unwavering standards of quality. The company also holds memberships in local and regional staff leasing associations, the American Payroll Association, the International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans, various Chambers of Commerce and the Better Business Bureau.
As you can see, People Lease took the leadership role by introducing back-office services. We have provided the market leadership – and we have extended that leadership and those services. We believe our progress signals major new opportunities for our clients. Time has become a competitive tool and today, just like in 1984, we are committed to bringing a new level of productivity to our customers – and making them more successful in every way we can.
People Lease has helped free countless business owners and managers from the never-ending back office fire fighting associated with employee administration. By obtaining payroll preparation, tax filing, workers’ comp, health insurance and retirement plan administration from People Lease, businesses can begin reallocating valuable time and manpower, while more effectively managing cash flow and improving employees’ job satisfaction.
- Do away with employee administration headaches and red tape.
- Dedicate newfound free time to improving employee utilization and mentoring, as well as business development.
- Retain valuable employees and attract quality prospects with comprehensive, competitive benefit packages.
- Submit one tax-deductible payment each pay period to cover all payroll and benefit costs.
When your company receives employee administration services from People Lease, you’re divested of nuisance tasks, such as HR administration and compliance, and we share the employer liabilities. For your employees, it’s business as usual. People Lease remains behind the scenes, while both you and your employees reap the rewards. Payroll, benefits and compliance outsourcing has proven to be a cost-effective decision for companies from every business sector.
Currently, People Lease clients include professional service providers, manufacturers, repair service providers, restaurateurs, retail sales outlets and non-profit organizations. We offer the added bonuses of new management tools, one-stop shopping for a comprehensive roster of employee administration services, localized customer service, a long-standing reputation for integrity, even immediate and secure access to online payroll services.
People Lease Commitment
There is no such thing as good enough at People Lease and every employee knows it. Every one of our people from management to administrative personnel understands and lives by the total commitment to quality — achieved only when our services meet clients’ needs and 100% satisfaction.
Every service is performed under stringent controls. Every stage of the process is monitored from beginning to end including delivery to ensure it is 100% accurate. As you can see, quality is a vital part of the conversation at People Lease. You hear it in talk — quality circle, QA, QC. It’s part of the language because it’s uppermost in our minds. It’s a vigil we keep. In the final analysis, it’s the People Lease commitment in all our services backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- We provide our clients with superior employee administrative services under stringent funds control policies. Statutory tax deposits are verified quarterly.
- We maintain off-site computer system back-up, as well as remote data processing capability.
- We store on-site documents in a controlled access area.
- We have internal control procedures designed to safeguard the confidentiality of all client data.
- We comply with local, state and federal legal requirements.
- We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the finest quality services and work at the highest level of professional standards.
- Most importantly, we are committed to one unwavering goal: client satisfaction in everything we do. We never lose sight of the reason we’re in business: to satisfy our clients and their employees.